Contact Us

Municipal Court (misdemeanor cases) office phone number: (513) 732-7418

Common Pleas (felony cases) and Juvenile (including child support contempt cases in Domestic Relations Court): (513) 732-7223

If you have a Child Support Contempt case pending in Juvenile or Domestic Relations Court, please call (513) 732-7223

If you have a civil, domestic, probate or other case for which you cannot be incarcerated, we cannot represent you. If you cannot afford an attorney for that matter, you can contact Legal Aid: (513) 241-9400;